Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life in a different shape !

Its been a long time since noted down few events happened last month.

First to start with is - after joining Gym & Swimming, its been 2 months and could feel the difference in me as lost 2 kgs, more over almost my belt size has reduced one hole frontwards which for a long time never thought of happening.Its a tremendous change all toegther in my outer structure, making myself light weighted & always energetic.

Second is the trip we had for a day to Mahableshwar with some friends in car in May month, started at 11 am & touching the favorite hill station by 1.30pm, as had already done the home work of the spots to check out, started with Monkey point, Echo point etc,finishing our trip by 4 pm, hard to get lunch after 3 pm in Mahableshwar, still managed to get & back to pune by 10 pm.I will post snaps later.

Thirdly, life is moving very fast as running around for Jason's admission in Loyala High School in Std III, shifting from Vidya Bhavan's School,Model Colony. Wifey and kids enjoyed a month stay at Cochin for the vacation & Parents attending my cousin's brother Prince wedding in Chennai.I couldn't make for all the trips as busy in office work as usual.

Still, planning to visit Kerela next year by car.

No comments: