Monday, November 8, 2010

Pune - Bangalore Trip




Awesome Trip to cherish all my life time !

Sorry for not mentioning much in my previous blog regarding the route and distance covered and minute details for a new comer to start the journey safe.

I started my journey from Pune on 3rd Novembe 2010 at 4.45 am - passing Satara,Kolhapur,Nipani,Belgaum,Hubli,Haveri,Davangere,Haveri,Chitradurga,Tumkur,Neelmanagla and then finally Bengaluru at 6 pm, but the traffic after that was pathetic (bad) as it took 2 hrs for me to touch Kammanhalli from Yeshvantpur outer ring circle road.

We stayed for 5 days in which we travelled to Mysore, Sister Aunty's place( Fraser Town) & Bangalore City - with its garden, zoo, park, observatory and shopping lanes in Bangalore.

It was a reliever's trip, just the drive has made my leg sprain a lot as still going with it.

Hope to make a different trip next year to a different place - till then watch out for the space.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice pics.. Seems you all had a wonderful time.. Cheers..!